A tablet driver is a little PC program that enables your PC to connect with Wacom items. It is necessary to download the latest driver to guarantee that your computer is working properly and accurately and that you can get to its full array of features.
When you start your computer and get ready to start your work and after opening options of your Wacom tablet, there you see an error that says “the tablet driver was not found”. It is easy to fix this problem and there is no need to panic on this.
So you want to know the method to solve the problem of Wacom tablet driver not responding? There are 2 solutions to fix this problem. Both of the solutions are simple and easy to use. Opt for the 1st solution and if the problem is not solved then you can use the 2nd solution.
Method 1: restart your Wacom tablet service
If it displayed that your Wacom tablet properties not working, simply follow these steps
1) press the R and windows logo key to invoke the run cmd at the same time.
2) then the next step you have to do is simply type services.msc and then click ok.
3) then you have to find and click the right button on your Wacom tablet products. It can be:
Wacom consumer service
Wacom profession service
Touch keyboard and handwriting panel services
Tablet service wacom
Then click on restart. If there is no restart option, then click on start option which is displayed on your system screen.
4) now you can try the options and see whether it works or not. If it works then its good that you have fix tablet diver not found the problem. And if does not work then you may move to the 2nd method.
Method 2: reinstall Wacom tablet driver:
A corrupted, missing an old tablet driver in the windows of PC can also cause the problem of Wacom Intuos driver not found. But it can be solved with the help of an update.
You can update your tablet driver either automatically or manually. Manual driver update just requires some computer skills, time and energy while automatic driver update doesn’t require these skills and abilities.
Manual driver update- You can simply update your Wacom tablet driver physically by opening the Wacom site, and hunting down the latest right driver for your tablet. You have to be sure that the driver you pick is compatible and good with your variant of Windows 10.
Automatic driver update – On the chance that you don’t have sufficient energy, time or PC skills to update and refresh your monitor drivers and video manually, you can do it with Driver Easy automatically. Driver Easy will recognize your computer system and locate the right driver for your tablet, and your variation of Windows 10, and it will download and automatically install them accurately.
1) simply download and install the driver easy.
2) click on run driver easy option and select scan now. Driver easy will scan your system and detect the problem that leads to tablet driver not found the problem.
3) click on update all option to download and install the right version of all the drivers automatically. These are the tablet drivers that are out of date or missing on your computer.
Note- it is available for free but it is partially manual.
4) once the driver has been updated you have to reboot your Windows 10 and see whether the problem of Wacom tablet driver not found has been resolved or not.
So if you are facing the problem of Wacom Intuos driver not found or problem-related to bamboo tablet driver, you can opt for any of the 2 solutions that we have discussed above. These 2 solutions are the easiest one to fix up your problem. The tablet not found problems are some basic and simple problems that can be solved easily and there is no need to panic on it. Simply opt any of the above methods and solve your problem.
Hope this article helps you in solving the Wacom tablet relates issue and you can fix the problem without any problem some cases you getting same issues may you visit at skytechosting.